Wednesday 18 September 2013

Illamasqua Skin Base Lift Review!

Hi Dolls!!

As soon as I heard about the skin base lift I had to have it, 
even the name (skin base LIFT) made me want it, 
Illamasqua are known for there individuality and there high class products
so I excepted nothing more.

I have to admit it I didn't believe in concealer as it had never worked for me, 
I have the worst panda eyes and had completely given up on it.

until now


SB lift comes in 7 different shades one of them being a pure white,
 perfect for highlighting 
the other 6 shades contain peachy tones to flatter & Lift the skin,
the formula is rich and creamy and very easy to work with.
the shade I used today was Light 1


Okay so the first picture (top left) is without any product under eye expect for Hydra veil,
I used a pea sized amount and applied it with my fingers
next I used a crown brush concealer brush to apply the product under my eye and above my brow
I then took my beauty blender and softly blended it all in
finally I took a Illamasqua Blending Brush 2 and MAC pressed blot powder in medium and lightly pressed it into the skin.

And here is the finished result




I am amazed and will now be purchasing all the shades for my kit,
it is a must have to get rid of those bags!
I am finally a believer in concealer 

price: £16
Where to buy: www.illamasqua.com


Hope you all enjoyed the review
will you be buying SB Lift
or have already bought it 
& what did you make of it?
let me know
xoxo 
Beth


No comments:

Post a Comment